DC Hydraulic Pump Control
This 4-Wire 2-button pendant control is most commonly used as a dump trailer remote. This dump trailer remote control is made of a high-impact, highly visible plastic with a standard 15' cord to let you be in-control without being in-the-way. The 4-wire configuration is 12 Volts DC powered. View our dump trailer wireless remote as well!
-4-Wire - Works for most single-acting or double-acting applications
-Master Wire (Black) hot with either button
How to Wire
By JODIE WORKS BETTER ,
- ITS A BETTER REMOTE THAN CAME WITH MY TRAILER. SHIPPED FAST.
- From Mark at 3/20/13 10:30 AM
- Can you tell me which wires go where inside the control station for a power up & power down unit?
- The wiring diagram on this page has the best description. You should be able to apply this to any unit.
- From Ray at 4/27/15 1:14 PM
- what is the wiring diagram for a power up and gravity down system
- You would just eliminate the red wire, since there would be no valve for it.
Powered by Magento Discussion Extension.